Last Updated: July 25th, 2019
Summary of Personal Information Policies & Procedures
- Our clients entrust us with their personal information and we protect that information.
- We use various methods to safeguard personal information. These include physical security, computer, and electronic security, destruction of information no longer needed, and contractual protections with third-party processors.
- Personal information held by us consists of all information provided for each application, and credit information obtained from or with the consent of a client.
- This information is used by us and our affiliates only for the purpose and in the ways consented to by each client on our Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law. Uses include i) arranging and/or renewing loan(s) /mortgage(s), and/or, ii) informing the client of group creditor insurance for which your Mortgage Store or its affiliate is the group policyholder, iii) informing the client of other products offered or approved by Your Mortgage Store or its affiliates that may be of interest to the client.
- No personal information is disclosed to third parties except as consented to by each client on our Client Consent form, or as required by law.
- You may request access to your personal information held by us or request a change in your consent to our use of your personal information by contacting our Privacy Compliance Officer.